Chicken Drumsticks with broccoli and potatoes
For broccoli with potatoes
1 lbs broccoli
1 lbs potatoes
2 tsp salt (1 to boil broccoli+1 for the eggs mixture)
1 tsp black pepper
1/2 cup milk + 1 tablespoon(to boil broccoli)
1 cup mozzarella
For chicken drumsticks
2 lbs chicken drumsticks
2 tbsp sunflower oil
6 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
4 tbsp tomato sauce
1 tbsp honey
2 tbsp mustard
2 cloves of garlic
1. Wash, peel and cut the potatoes (chips)
2. Wash the broccoli, cut it into pieces and boil them. Add a teaspoon of salt and a tablespoon of milk. After the water starts to boil, let the broccoli cook for another 2-3 minutes. Then drain the water and let them cool.
3. Prepare a sauce (mixture) of 3 eggs, a teaspoon of salt, a teaspoon of pepper and 1/2 cup of milk.
4. Grease a heat-resistant dish with olive oil and place the following layers in it: first the potatoes, then the broccoli, then pour the egg mixture, then place the mozzarella. Sprinkle the Italian herbs over this composition.
5. Place the dish in the preheated oven at 360 F degrees (180 degrees C )for 40-45 minutes.
6. While the vegetables are in the oven, cook the chicken drumsticks. These are washed and 2-3 cross-sections are made on each side.
7. Pour 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan and fry the chicken drumsticks until they get browned on all sides.
8. Meanwhile, prepare the sauce. In a bowl, mix the soy sauce, a teaspoon of salt, a teaspoon of pepper, tomato sauce, honey, mustard and crushed garlic.
9. When the drumsticks are browned and cooked, add the prepared sauce to the previous step. Twist the meat on all sides in the sauce to blend the flavors. Cook together until the sauce thickens a little.
10. Serve the chicken drumsticks together with the broccoli and potato garnish. Good appetite!
Enjoy this chicken drumsticks with broccoli and potatoes recipe