Raspberry ricotta cake recipe
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup sugar
zest from 1 orange
1 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp salt
1½ cups ricotta
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
1/2 cup raspberries
1/3 cup raspberries
Vanilla powdered sugar (optional)
Bake it at 360 F for 50 – 60 min
1. Preheat the oven to 360 F and prepare the baking dish.
2. In a bowl, mix ricotta, eggs and vanilla and mix well.
3. In another bowl add the sugar and orange peel. Using your fingers, mix well so that the orange peel releases its oils and the sugar becomes fragrant and intense.
4. Over the sugar, add the flour, baking powder and salt.
5. Add the sugar and flour mixture over the ricotta mixture and stir until no traces of flour are seen.
6. Incorporate the melted butter into the composition.
7. Add 1/2 cup of raspberries, stirring carefully so that they do not crush.
8. Pour the dough into the pan, level and sprinkle the remaining raspberries on top, 1/3 cups.
9. Bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
10. Let the cake cool in a baking dish, then you can serve it powdered with vanilla sugar.
11. Enjoy this delicious ricotta raspberry cake recipe