Simple and delicious Oreo cake
2 cups Oreo cookies
1/2 cup sunflower oil
1 cup milk
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup flour
1 tbsp baking powder
more Oreos for topping
For the icing:
3 cups mascarpone cheese
2 cups whipped cream
4 tbsp powdered sugar
2 tbsp vanilla extract
1. In a blender, add the Oreo biscuits, eggs, oil and milk. Mix them until the composition is homogeneous.
2. Pour the composition into a large bowl, add the sugar and mix it until it reaches a creamy consistency.
3. In the mixture obtained, add flour and baking soda.
4. Pour the whole composition into a tray lined with baking paper and place in the preheated oven at 360 degrees F for 35 minutes.
5. When the cake is ready, let it cool completely.
6. Meanwhile, prepare the cream. In a bowl, add the mascarpone cheese, whipped cream, powdered sugar and vanilla. Using a mixer, mix everything until you get a creamy consistency.
7. When the cake has cooled completely, remove the bulging part and decorate with mascarpone cream. Smash a few Oreo cookies and decorate the cake.
8. Enjoy this oreo cake recipe