1/3 cups ( 85 g) butter
1/2 cups (115 g) dark chocolate
1/2 cups (110 g) white sugar
1/3 cups (70 g) white flour
1 tbsp cocoa
Tsp vanilla extract
1 cup (200 g)cream cheese
1 egg yolk
1/3 cups (75 g) white sugar
1 tsp of vanilla extract
1/3 cups (80g) chocolate chips
1. Melt the dark chocolate and butter in a bain-marie.
2. When the chocolate and butter have blended, add 110 g of sugar and mix for 1-2 minutes.
3. Add eggs and mix until completely homogenous.
4. Add flour, cocoa, salt, a teaspoon of vanilla extract and mix well.
5. Incorporate the 1/3 cups (80 g) of chocolate chips and pour the dough into the tray.
6. Mix the cream cheese with the yolk, 1/3 cups (75 g) of sugar and a teaspoon of vanilla extract for 2 minutes, until a cream is obtained.
7. Place the cream on top of the dough, one full spoon at a time.
8. Place a teaspoon of raspberry jam on top of the cream cheese.
9. Using a sharp tool, create a marbled pattern, bringing over the cream and a little brownie dough.
10. Place the tray in the preheated oven at 360 F (180 C) for 35-40 minutes. When removed from the oven, the cake should be slightly soft towards the center. Keep at room temperature until completely cooled, then can be removed from the pan.
11. Enjoy this raspberry brownie recipe